Kerala Administrative Service is a dream job for the aspirants who are preparing for Kerala PSC and IAS level Exams. The job under administrative service is a dream for most of eligible aspirants. The starting of the job under KAS by a junior time scale from where can be promoted to higher post with 8years of time. One of the most sought after recruitment in Kerala is KAS. Here by attaching the details of PSC KAS Officer preliminary list
KAS-Junior trainee stream 3,Selection process
The commission is used by the direct recruitment process in order to recruit eligible candidates for the post of junior time scale trainee. The recruitment is conducted among the candidates who are holding first Gazetted post or above in departments in schedule-1 and equivalent post in common categories listed in schedule-1
There is some percentage of reservation for differently abled candidates. They are supposed to possess functional classification and physical requirements as per government order and medical certificate regarding this will be shown in the annexure of aforesaid order.
KAS has published the recruitment of junior time scale trainee-stream 3 is the publication of the provisional preliminary list of the candidates who are selected on the basis of the OMR examination held on february 22,2020.
The selected candidates with register number are arranged in a numerical order in the list published by commission. Those aspirants numbers are included in the list are supposed to attend the verification of their original documents on date, time and location prescribed by the commision.the candidates who are attending the examination for the post of Junior Time Scale Trainee are advised to go through the link below to check they are selected or not
Points to Remember
- Kerala PSC KAS Officer Provisional Preliminary List has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR Test- Preliminary Exam Paper I and Paper II
- The Minimum marks required for inclusion in the list of candidates belonging to various Reservation communities have been lowered in order to ensure their adequate representation in the Preliminary List. Such candidates shall not be considered for the main examination unless they prove their community. The marks of Differently Abled candidates have also been lowered to ensure 4% reservation. The candidates who have secured 50 marks and above are included in the Provisional Preliminary List.
- The candidates included in the Provisional Preliminary List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. The detailed schedule of verification of documents of the candidates included in the list will be informed through the candidate’s profile and also in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission- keralapsc.gov.in.
- The Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe candidates who are claiming reservation in appointment and age relaxation are supposed to produce Community Certificate which is obtained within the last 3 years or obtained up to the verification date, from a revenue authority not below the rank of Tahsildar, as and when required by the Commission. The Differently abled candidate should produce Certificate of Benchmark Disability.
- The Backward Community candidates who claim reservation in appointment should produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate which is obtained within one year or obtained up to the date of verification from a revenue authority not below the rank of a village Officer, and the candidates who claim age relaxation alone shall produce Caste Certificate as and when required by the Commission.
- If the documents produced by any candidate are found to be defective the Commission has the right for rejection of their candidature at any stage of selection.
- The marks obtained in the preliminary examination by the candidates will not be considered for ranking.
Main Examination of Kerala PSC KAS Officer
The candidates who are looking for the KAS Officer Trainee Stream -3 are required note the main examination pattern. The commission has published the details regarding the main examination in the provisional preliminary list published.
The main examination for the post of KAS officers (Junior Time Scale Trainee Stream 3) would be a descriptive type examination consisting of three papers of 100 marks each and the examination duration is 2 hours. The examination centres are in three regions of Kerala (Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam and Kozhikode).
|Date and Time||Type of Examination||Maximum Marks||Details of the Paper||Duration|
|15/01/2021 10 am to 12pm||Descriptive Examination||100||Paper – I||2 hours|
|15/01/2021 2pm to 4pm||Descriptive Examination||100||Paper- II||2 hours|
|16/01/2021 10 am to 12 pm||Descriptive Examination||100||Paper- III||2 hours|
Age Limit to apply for the post of Kerala PSC KAS Officer
The age limit for the post of KAS Officer Trainee Stream -3 is mentioned here. The candidates who are interested to be a government employee and have got the educational qualification required for the post of junior time scale trainee stream 3 must keep in mind that the candidate must not have completed 50 years of age on the 1st of January in the year on which the notification was published by the commission.
Qualification for Kerala PSC KAS Officer
The qualification for the post of Provisional Preliminary List KAS Officer Trainee Stream -3 is given below
- The interested candidate must have obtained a Bachelor Degree in any subject along with a professional course from a University recognized by a University established by Government of Kerala or UGC or awarded by National Institutes established by the Government of India.
- He/she should have satisfactorily completed probation in any Cadre in Government or probation has not been declared in the current post even after the period of probation, due to administrative delay and against whom no major penalty has been imposed or proceedings for major penalty or criminal proceedings is in progress.
The candidates who have got their names included in the preliminary provisional list must prepare for the main examination which will be held in the month of January next year.
The candidates are requested to prepare as per the syllabus given by the commission in order to get better marks for the main examination. Along with the preparation for the examination, the candidates are supposed to keep all their original documents ready beforehand. TALENT ACADEMY provides new strategies to let its participants crack the competitive exams conducted by the government of India. If you are one among those government job aspirants who are trying hard to crack any government exam.