The Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 will be conducted on June 5, 2022 all over India.
The admit card can be downloaded through the official site of UPSC on http://upsc.gov.in.
The Union Public Service Commission along with the admit card has issued important instructions for candidates who will appear for the examination. The important instructions can be checked below.
- Candidates will have to download the admit card and take a print out.
- e-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final results of the Civil Services Examination, 2022.
- No paper Admit card will be issued for this Examination.
- The admit card should be produced at the allotted venue for appearing at the Examination.
- The candidates are also required to carry along the Photo ID card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, for appearing at each of session of the examination.
- All appearing candidates will have to carry two identical photographs (one photograph for each Session) along with Photo ID card and the printout of eAdmit Card at the Venue of the Examination for appearing at the Examination with an undertaking.
- Candidates will have to bring black ball point pen as the candidates shall be required to fill the OMR Answer Sheets and Attendance List with Black Ball Point Pen only. Along with it normal or simple wrist watches are allowed in the exam hall.
Candidates who will appear for the examination can download the admit card through these simple steps given below.
Direct link to download UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2022 here :https://upsc.gov.in./examinations/Civil%20Services%20%28Preliminary%29%20Examination%2C%202022
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2022:
How to download :
- Visit the official site of UPSC on upsc.gov.in.
- Click on UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2022 link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.